Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Worth a Look (The View From The "Big End") - Vol I Edition 2

Every now and then I'll go wandering through the listings for the Photographers Of Etsy just because I like to look at photographs, even if I didn't create them.  Here are a few of the ones I found this week toward the big end of the list that I felt were worth a look.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

 
I'm a Fan  -  ceejay60



Lake of Bays  -  jennifersquires



Blue Interior of Steam Train  -  henatayeb


   
Not on the Tour  -  jrenphotos



Miss Jasmine Take Two  -  kellywarrenphotoart


 
vintage shutters 
-  levansphotography



The Old Mill  -  eireanneilis



Sunflower, Reprint of Polaroid Transfer  -  jessicarogers



Ristras and the blues--Rancho de Taos  -  elephantdreams

6 comments:

  1. Some really gorgeous photos here, elephantdreams thanks you. I feel honored to be featured along with some of my favorite photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work ... love the variety within it. So many styles. thank you for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me with these gorgeous images! Blue Interior of Steam Train is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including me! What a lovely selection. My favorite of the bunch is the Blue Interior of Steam Train.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos here! Thank you for including one of mine. It's hard to pick a fav but if I had to I think I'd pick "Miss Jasmine Take Two"... wonderful!

    ReplyDelete