Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Worth a Look (The View From The "Big End") - Vol I Edition 3

Every now and then I'll go wandering through the listings for the Photographers Of Etsy just because I like to look at photographs, even if I didn't create them.  I always go to the "Big End" because I want to catch them before they fall off and expire, give them another chance at discovery if you will.  Here are a few of the ones I found this week toward the big end of the list that I felt were worth a look.   I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

 
Landscape with Split Rail Fence  -  DeepCreekStudios



 
Still  -  moonbuggs



 
Railing - Czech Republic  -  photohale



 
Reflection in Blue  -  racergirl1313



 
Flowers in Window  -  ValeriaH



 
Petals  -  lilacpopphotography



 
minneapolis skyline  -  saramontour



 
Chained  -  JoannasPhotography



 
Ascend  -  AriaImages



 
Three quince in autumn light  -  ajawin

7 comments:

  1. Love all of these...I'm really drawn to "simple & unbusy" photos...these are perfect!!!!

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great finds! I'm glad you brought them into the light. I am personally drawn to the Mpls skyline but I'm biased cause I live there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful feature! I truly appreciate that my photo is part of it.
    Thank you so much~

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful! Thanks for sharing your great finds.

    ReplyDelete