Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Day

"Early Spring" was shot right off my back deck. I thought going b&w with the green leaves was a good way to accent the earliness of the season; I really think winter's done with us here.

Instead of going into the city this week, as has been my habit of late, I headed a little east to the rural part of the county, my old stompin' grounds.

I was using the post in "Chain Locked Gate" to brace myself when I was shooting  an eagle that day ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/photogrunt/4358308190/ ). I knew the session was over when he turned away from me, pooped in my general direction and flew away. I may be a guy, but even I get "subtle" when it hits me over the head. "Fine!" sez I, and I shot the chain.

 
Early Spring


  
 
Nail Shadow



 
Toe Nailed



 
Tall Stumps



 
Busted Bark


 
 
Chain Locked Gate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment