Thursday, February 10, 2011

Worth a Look (The View From The "Big End") - Vol II Edition 3


Not only am I a visual person, but a photographer as well.  As such, I enjoy looking at photographs, and every now and then I'll go wandering through the listings for the Photographers Of Etsy to do just that...look at photographs. I usually frequent the "Big End" because I want to catch them before they expire, give them another chance at discovery if you will.  Here are just a few of the images that recently caught my eye.

Enjoy!

And artists, please don't forget to renew your listings before they expire!  We'd hate to lose them.

(Note:  The "Big End" is what I call the the oldest of the POE listings. To get there, conduct a search on Etsy under "All Items" for "POE team".  You will get a list of probably somewhere around 400 to 500 listings; the "Big End" is the end of the list with the highest numbers, and these are the ones about to drop off and expire.)

(Note 2:  It should be noted that the only search criteria I use to find the images for this feature is "poe team".  You'd be surprised how many times I go into a member's shop to link to the listing I found in my search, only to find another image I like better!  Sadly, because of my self-imposed rules, I can't use the other "better" image because, and only because, "poe team" was not included in the list of 14 tag words.  So, if you're not including "poe team" in your tag words, you're missing the boat.  

Hey, I'm just sayin'...)

Snow Gauge - rrobertsphoto



Chucks - lilacpopphotography



The Rustic Wooden Door - RaeoLight



Winter Canoes - KhoKreative



Niagara Gull - HolgaJen



Taking Off - mariterecr



Rusted Gear - HouseofSixCats



Brooklyn bridge - Lazyfish



Field at dusk - posidonia



Electric Shadow - PhotoGrunt

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for another great addtion!! I'll be sure to renew mine now : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I love these photographers work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!Such beautiful works near mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an amateur photographer myself I also enjoy viewing other artists photos. You should take a look over at artfire.com as well as etsy. There's some beautiful work there as well!

    ReplyDelete