Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Worth a Look (The View From The "Big End") - Vol II Edition 1

Not only am I a visual person, but a photographer as well.  As such, I enjoy looking at photographs, and on a regular basis I'll go wandering through the listings for the Photographers Of Etsy to do just that...look at photographs. I frequent the "Big End" because I want to catch them before they expire, give them another chance at discovery if you will.  Here are just a few of the images I found this week toward the big end of the list that caught my eye.  

Enjoy!

(Note:  The "Big End" is what I call the the oldest of the POE listings. To get there, conduct a search on Etsy under "All Items" for "POE team".  You will get a list of probably somewhere around 400 to 500 listings; the "Big End" is the end of the list with the highest numbers, and these are the ones about to drop off and expire.)

Black and White - ValeriaH



Lamb Island No.1 - Calm Waters - HeyHarriet



Sad Looking Clown - ScooyouPhotography



sit here ... drink me ... - shashamane



Scavengers Row - Red Eye - PhotoGrunt



Ripe - hmphoto



Bicycle and Bricks - sandycarterphoto



Offerings - lightleaks



New York Blackout 4 - randolph



Shadows of Fall (Maple Leaves) - ZahnerPhoto



Feet, Winnipeg Canada - MattJZylSaw



Bridge of Sighs - photopia

1 comment:

  1. I really like these discoveries! Thanks a bunch Steve for including my Calm Waters photo!

    ReplyDelete