Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Worth a Look (The View From The "Big End") - Vol I Edition 24

If you're reading this, chances are pretty darn good you're up to speed on what's goin' on.  If, however, you're new here (and that's perfectly OK...welcome!), here's the deal: I enjoy looking at photographs (I'm a photographer...go figure!), and on a regular basis I'll go wandering through the listings for the Photographers Of Etsy to do just that...look at photographs. I frequent the "Big End" because I want to catch them before they expire, give them another chance at discovery if you will.  Here are just a few of the images I found this week toward the big end of the list that I felt were worth a look.  Enjoy!


(Note:  The "Big End" is what I call the the oldest of the POE listings. To get there, do a search on Etsy under "All Items" for "poe team".  You will get a list of somewhere around 400 or 500 listings; the "Big End" is the end of the list with the highest numbers, and these are the ones about to drop off and expire.)

Highway 380 to San Antonio NM - rrobertsphoto




Seven Thirty - Briole




Washing the sky - Nakedeye17




Emu and Me II - TheLightFantastic




Madonna in Window - JulieMagersSoulen




24Mar10: I ♥ blue doors - TheDailyFoto




Essaouira Fishing Boats - eyeshoot




Bodie Church Window - jessicarogers




cloche - ellemos




Cabin Door and Wooden Chair in Sepia - CreationsAnew

11 comments:

  1. Very cool! You have some really interesting posts!

    I am going to sign up to follow but will have to be as I get time and probably not every post. I follow so many already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Steve! What a great idea! Thank you so much for including me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I always love your selections so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous gallery of work Steve. You have such a great eye (duh) for putting these together! Thanks so much for selecting my photo, Madonna in Window.

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful selection of photography!!! Just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have bowled me over, Steve. What an honor to be included in this group. Amazing work!

    Thanks so much!

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Such a lovely group of photos♥
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks for including my Blue Door from Lebanon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've found some good ones again! Many thanks for showing my Essaouira Fishing Boats print....

    ReplyDelete