Thursday, July 1, 2010

Worth a Look (The View From The "Big End") - Vol I Edition 22

If you're reading this, chances are pretty darn good you're up to speed on what's goin' on.  If, however, you're new here (and that's perfectly OK...welcome!), here's the deal:

I enjoy looking at photographs (I'm a photographer...go figure!), and on a regular basis I'll go wandering through the listings for the Photographers Of Etsy to do just that...look at photographs. I frequent the "Big End" because I want to catch them before they expire, give them another chance at discovery if you will.  Here are just a few of the images I found this week toward the big end of the list that I felt were worth a look.  Enjoy!

(Note:  The "Big End" is what I call the the oldest of the POE listings. To get there, do a search on Etsy under "All Items" for "poe team".  You will get a list of somewhere around 500 listings; the "Big End" is the end of the list with the highest numbers, and these are the ones about to drop off and expire.)

Sea Oats - october54gallery




White House in the Woods - backbonestudio




White Picket Fence - capow




Tuning Machines - lizgrandmaison




City Maze - PoSHGallery




Truly I Do - Ketzelphotography




New York Chairs - dhunting




The Forest King - ancientartizen




Sense of Something Coming - ajawin




Branches and Shadows - PhotoGrunt




Queensboro/59th Street Bridge - randolph

4 comments:

  1. Nice collection of images! Thanks for including my New York Chairs photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my "Tuning Machines" in your latest Big End collection. It made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel honored you picked one of my photos
    to include in your collection, Thank You!
    You have chosen some stunning shots...

    ReplyDelete