Friday, March 25, 2011

Tagline Roulette - Volume II, Edition 3 - "San Francisco"


I have a list of words, currently numbered at 161, and periodically I go to an online random number generator to get...(Wait for it!)...a  randomly generated number! I use this number to point me to the tag word that I'll use to create a pool of images by Etsy POE Team members.  As words get used, I cross them off the list, give the other words a chance, you know?   

It should be noted that the "tag word" in no way dictates a theme, it is merely part of the search criteria used to create the image pool.  This time out the random word turned out to be "San Francisco" which didn't produce an exceedingly long list of images, but I think you'll agree it did produce some interesting ones.  And if this outing seems to be heavily weighted toward bridges, well, it is San Francisco after all!

Please take a look; I hope you enjoy them as much as I have, and as always, please feel free to send me your word suggestions!

Zoom Goes the Judah - mattallen


record store - moonaskingtostay



bay bridge love - 4blankwalls



wear some flowers in your hair - moonaskingtostay



The Golden Golden Gate - RandomAbstracts



I Left My Heart - eringarrisondesign



Romolo Alley - mattallen



San Francisco Fountain - rrobertsphoto



Dreamy - DESIGNbyHELEN



golden gate bridge 3 - sharpobjects



Chinatown Building - dhunting



Crashing Waves at Baker Beach - mk111333



More San Fran Sea Lions - PhotosByChipperfield



San Francisco City View - thartzo



Pink House Collage - MarissaObscura



San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge - Baker Beach - mk111333



Alcatraz - rrobertsphoto



Bay Bridge in Fog - SeaLilyStudio



Sky - poofny



Rising Column - HOLLIHO



Move Fast - anaramirezphoto



Abstraction - elephantdreams



Buena Vista Cafe - JBWPhoto






Golden Gate Bridge - SeaLilyStudio

13 comments:

  1. Great town, great images. I wish I had taken more photographs in San Francisco's Chinatown, which is so different thant the one I'm used to in NYC. Thanks for including my photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Made me homesick! One of those is even from my old hood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, I left my heart in San Francisco....lovely selections Steve, and thanks for including me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve, thank you so much for including my "Sea Lions" in your post.

    I too left my Heart in San Fran and my Daughter.

    Great Shots.

    Have a lovely weekend, T. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Steve,

    Thank you for the beautiful "San Francisco" collection that you curated on this blog. You chose very stunning photographs. I love it. Please accept my deep appreciation for choosing two of my San Francisco photographs - "Crashing Waves at San Francisco Baker Beach" and "San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge."

    Best wishes,

    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This might just be my favorite of all your posts! Great selection of images, and I'm honored that you included one of mine! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love SF! Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steve, this is an awesome collection of talented artists!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, and thanks for including my Golden Golden Gate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for including me in your post! There are some amazing photographers on Etsy. Proud to be among them.

    What's not to love about San Francisco. Something tells me I should be taking more shots of the GG Bridge. Kidding :)

    Thanks again, Steve!

    - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. great collection, and of course city! thanks for including my 'bay bridge love' print!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great collection, Steve.
    Thanks so much for including my Dreamy.
    So honor,
    Helen ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job to all my artists! Thank you for your kind comments.

    Peace,

    Steve

    ReplyDelete