Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Stylish Blogger


I never thought I'd be accused of being stylish!

This just in: 

There's a frost warning in Hades!

Pigs are in a holding pattern over Chicago's O'Hare!

Chickens are at the Lancome counter stocking up on lipstick, and...

My blog has been given the "Stylish Blogger Award".  Who'd a thunk it?

I was very pleased today to receive an Etsy convo message from Rachel over at Raeolight, advising me that I had been so honored.  Thank you so very much, Rachel!

Requirements of the award are: 


a.) Thank the person that honored you with the award.  

b.) Present seven facts about yourself.  
c.) Pass the award on to other bloggers.  

Seven facts about me:


1.)  I've been to 23 of the 50 states.

2.)  My favorite color is green.
3.)  I smoked my last cigarette over 26 years ago.
4.)  I knew the mayor of Seattle before he was the mayor of Seattle.
5.)  I'm a big Jack London fan.
6.)  My least favorite question is, "Why...?"
7.)  Following the "Six Degrees of Separation" theory, there are 3 degrees of separation between me and JFK, and 2 degrees between me and Bill Gates.

My nominees for the Stylish Blogger are:


Jessica Rogers at Jessica Rogers Photography  

Andrea Despot at The Lighthouse Keeper
Anika Toro at Pasado

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Steve!! Made my day bright and shiny...means a lot coming from you. And what great company I am in!! Jessica and Andrea are such talented women.

    I like also having gotten to know you a bit more with these 7 tidbits. The beginning of this post was also quite funny ;)

    This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm happy you enjoyed your award : ) wear it with pride because you deserve it. Love those seven facts! I'm aside from Jane Austen I love me some Jack London as well. They kind of even each other out : ) great post!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete