Thursday, December 23, 2010

Worth a Look (The View From The "Big End") - Vol I Edition 40

OK, here's the deal: I enjoy looking at photographs (I'm a photographer...go figure!), and on a regular basis I'll go wandering through the listings for the Photographers Of Etsy to do just that...look at photographs. I frequent the "Big End" because I want to catch them before they expire, give them another chance at discovery if you will.  Here are just a few of the images I found this week toward the big end of the list that caught my eye.  

Enjoy!

(Note:  The "Big End" is what I call the the oldest of the POE listings. To get there, do a search on Etsy under "All Items" for "POE team".  You will get a list of probably somewhere around 400 to 500 listings; the "Big End" is the end of the list with the highest numbers, and these are the ones about to drop off and expire.)

Mockingbird - rrobertsphoto



A Rose - wowamom87



1 May 10 - TheDailyFoto



Locked in the Past - eireanneilis



Heceta Head Lighthouse - KirkFusonDesign



Pear Diptych - jessicarogers



Flamnigo - timkantphotography



The Glass Half Full - SusannahTucker



Boarded and Bricked - RaeoLight



The Gym - JulieMagersSoulen

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful feature! I love, that you have brought up listings, that are hidden deep on Etsy.
    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always surprised that the images you post are about to expire! Very nice work everyone. I particularly like that diptych from Jessica, great lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Steve for including my photo, The Gym! You find such great photography at the end. I love Jessica's diptych too.

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again Steve! Lovely works :) Hope you had a lovely Christmas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my Pear Diptych Steve! (And thanks to Anika and Julie for the compliments!) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete