Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tagline Roulette - Volume I, Edition 2 - "Fun"




The concept is rather simple; I gather a list of "tag words" from ideas submitted via convo or by blog comments on the current blog edition.  From that list, one word is randomly selected to be the tag word I use to search for images to populate the next edition of the blog feature.

The thing is, I didn't receive any "tag word" submissions this week!  No worries though; I had this edition waiting in the wings.  Actually, this collection was assembled before the one I used for last week's edition, but somehow "Spring" seemed like a better theme for my inaugural posting than "Fun".  Nothing against fun, mind you, but "Spring" seemed more apropos.  And anyway, as I've said, it's my blog and I can do whatever the heck I want to!

So, take a look at this week's collection.  I hope you enjoy these selections as much as I have.

Oh, and don't forget...send me your ideas for next week's "tag word".  I don't mind making the pick myself, you understand, but it does kind of take the wind out of the "roulette" theme, don't you think?


Enjoy!


shadow street art 2 - enchantedpond



Detroit Panda - chicalookate



Good, Clean Fun no.2 (Now with added nostalgia) - EmmainWonderland



Surge - mysaturnalia



Around We Go - KreativeThoughts



Fun at the fair - gbrosseau



Splashing - dsbrennan



Fun, a cheery seaside pier print - eyeshoot



Rainbow Socks - Celticcatphotos



carnival rides - dragonflyphoto



12 comments:

  1. I love that shadow street art...very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks for this week. Now I need to think of a tag....need coffee first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this....one word description, FUN!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tagword - fun.
    How about this one: Bridge

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Street Shadow Art and Rainbow Socks.
    New tag word ideas: rainbow,rain,green

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You, Steve! Awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful choices. I especially love Fun and Surge. Thanks so much for including my Detroit Panda photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great selection for a great tag word!

    Thank you so much for featuring my 'Good, Clean Fun' print!

    Emma ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for posing "Around We Go". A great mix of beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete