Sunday, August 14, 2011

Project 52 - Week 31

A photo a week...for a year.  Fifty-two weeks; 52 images, minimum.

This week found me a bit busier than usual, photographically speaking.  We had some nice weather, which provided some nice light and a chance to get some shots I'd been contemplating for a while.

August 3 - We're in the middle of a construction project at the school where I work, and today I was inspired to take some progress shots.  If some of these look a bit surreal, it's because I played around with them a bit in post processing.


Loader and Bucket



Science Lab Door



Bob the Building



Stairs



Vista Entrance



From the Field



Overview



Your Friend and Mine

August 4 - I pass by this old barn on my drive to and from work, and I've been waiting for just the right light.  I know it looks like a bucolic setting, but this sits just off of a very busy 4 lane arterial.  I can't help but wonder how long it will be before this property is developed.

Old Barn, Red Roof

August 6 - This Saturday finds me at the Seattle Center.  Usually one would expect the International Fountain to be crowded with people trying to cool off on a Saturday in August...not today!

International Fountain


No comments:

Post a Comment