Friday, November 5, 2010

Worth a Look (The View From The "Big End") - Vol I Edition 36

I almost didn't do this this week.

Usually I put this feature together on Wednesday, but this Wednesday I was in the throes of a mind-numbing funk and nothing looked good to me.  Now here it is Friday with Saturday just around the corner, and things are looking up.

Anyway, on with the show...

OK, here's the deal: I enjoy looking at photographs (I'm a photographer...go figure!), and on a regular basis I'll go wandering through the listings for the Photographers Of Etsy to do just that...look at photographs. I frequent the "Big End" because I want to catch them before they expire, give them another chance at discovery if you will.  Here are just a few of the images I found this week toward the big end of the list that caught my eye.  Enjoy!

(Note:  The "Big End" is what I call the the oldest of the POE listings. To get there, do a search on Etsy under "All Items" for "POE team".  You will get a list of probably somewhere around 400 to 500 listings; the "Big End" is the end of the list with the highest numbers, and these are the ones about to drop off and expire.)

Hosta in black and white - TheShutterbugEye



Mrs. Bug - LindseysPhotography



Pink Ladies - shawnacameron



Butterfly Blues - clcphotos



Artichoke - moonrisephoto



Wheat in the Wind - CreationsByKai



Friends - Ketzelphotography



the rebel - garyhellerphotograph



EMP Patchwork Panels - PhotoGrunt



Dandelion in the Sun - GesturesPhoto

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Cathy! I really do enjoy shining a light on some of the overlooked gems.

    ReplyDelete