Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Worth a Look (The View From The "Big End") - Vol I Edition 19


If you're reading this, chances are pretty darn good you're up to speed on what's goin' on.  If, however, you're new here (and that's perfectly OK...welcome!), here's the deal:

I enjoy looking at photographs (I'm a photographer...go figure!), and on a regular basis I'll go wandering through the listings for the Photographers Of Etsy to do just that...look at photographs. I frequent the "Big End" because I want to catch them before they expire, give them another chance at discovery if you will.  Here are just a few of the images I found this week toward the big end of the list that I felt were worth a look.  Enjoy!

(Note:  The "Big End" is what I call the the oldest of the POE listings. To get there, do a search on Etsy under "All Items" for "poe team".  You will get a list of somewhere around 500 listings; the "Big End" is the end of the list with the highest numbers, and these are the ones about to drop off and expire.)



Scavengers Row - PhotoGrunt




Vanilla Dream - jennifersquires




Caterpillar Grass - firstlightphoto




Quiet Reflections - TheLeftBank




Ice Sentries - RaysOfGrace




Flute - Lhosphotography




On the Attack - Paintedwithlight




the pepsi vending machine - levansphotography




Sepia Charlotte Anne - HouseofSixCats




Pink Daisy Inspiration - theeye




Winter Shack -- Ontario - rrobertsphoto

13 comments:

  1. Dang, all these photos are just superb! I'm happy to be chosen here. Thank you, Steve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning collection Steve!! Thank you for including me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful choices Steve. I'm in love with the flute photo. way to go!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collections! They're all really wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful collection steve ... love the variety, & each photo is stunning in it's own right. thanks for including me. have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an intriguing collection of beautiful prints! I love the seagulls and pink daisy. Thank you for including my "Quiet Reflections..." Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing collection and what an honor to have Ice Sentries included. Thanks Steve! Sure do miss visitig with ya'll on the POE thread. Life has been crazy. Hope to make it back soon.
    ~ Susan / RaysOGrace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your kind words! Thank you for taking the time to view the work of these amazing artists and thank you to the artists themselves for doing what they do! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these wonderful images, the POE team rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for including my image in your blog post... interesting items you've found, as always.

    ReplyDelete